Tuesday, August 11, 2020

my letter to the prime minster

Hi my name is Elizabeth and my class was doing letters to the prime minister and I hope you enjoy and check out all my other posts 



 Room 4, Cana St. Patrick’s Primary School, Greymouth. 28.5.2020 The Prime Minister of New Zealand Dear Prime Minister Ardern, It’s Elizabeth here, who is 8 years old, and I am writing from St Patrick's Primary School in Greymouth, South Island. I think you did a huge favour for New Zealand because the air pollution has gone down a lot because there aren't that many cars and you're helping us get through the levels one at a time. I didn’t mind the lockdown because my mum and I met more people and waved at more people on our daily walks to stay healthy. Now all I hope is that everyone stays two metres apart so that New Zealand does not have a 2nd wave because we would be hit very badly. THANK YOU! Regards Elizabeth de Oliviera

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Elizabeth I am Eleanor from Mamaku 1 Greymain School I really like the way you mentioned were you were writing from and the way you said she was dealing really well with the country problems. Maybe next time add a picture. Kai pai

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Eleanor but i don't really know how to

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.